Special Program: Seattle Tenant Rights Boot Camp
7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
Approval of Minutes.
Nomination Committee – Lee Raaen.
Membership Process Change – Ted Hunter.
Neighborhood Street Fund improvements project at N 40th Street and Bagley Ave N – Kristin Anderson, SDOT Outreach Team Lead.
Find It, Fix It Walk – quick recap.
Wallingford Urban Village Workshop – follow up from the City.
7:30 PM – Seattle Tenant Rights BootCamp.
- Yard Signs: ‘Keep Seattle Livable; No HALA “Grand Bargain” Upzones’.
- The Annual Meeting will take place on Wednesday May 17, 7PM in the Chapel at the Good Shepard Center. The election of officers for the coming year will be followed by a presentation from George Scarola, Director of Homelessness, City of Seattle.
- Reminder: Anyone wishing to vote must join the Wallingford Community Council and pay dues at least 15 days before the Annual Meeting (on or before May 2).
- The Monthly Meeting on Wednesday May 3 is cancelled.
- Councilmember Mike O’Brien will have Office Hours at the Ballard Public Library on Wednesday April 5, 4:30 – 6:30 PM.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.