Program: George Scarola, Permitted Homeless Encampment coming to Wallingford from Ballard.
7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
Approval of Minutes.
George Scarola, Department of Homelessness
The permitted tiny house homeless encampment in Ballard is moving to Wallingford in December. George Scarola will explain the program and answer questions. See below for more information on the Northlake area legal encampment.
NOTE: There will be another community meeting later in November; the Department of Homelessness is working to confirm a venue larger than Room 202.
Zach Carstensen, Director, Outreach & Engagement, Office of Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal (WA-07).
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday December 6, 2017.
- Emergency Preparation, City-wide Communication Hubs: To learn more about gathering and supporting each other in the event of earthquake, storm, or other large-scale emergencies, please visit http://www.seattle.gov/emergency-management/prepare/prepare-your-neighborhood.
- The ADU EIS Scoping Comments are due 5:00 PM, November 1, 2017.
- KOMO News and KING 5 covered the Thursday October 26 “Funeral of the Neighborhood Voice”.
- The Roof is Now Open! As a result of a SEPA appeal by the WCC, public access to the roof of the new Tableau building at Woodlawn Avenue N & N 34th Street is open during business hours. The Entry door is located next to Cafe Acadia. If the door is locked, ask at the Tableau reception desk for the door to be unlocked.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.