Seattle Public Schools (SPS) will be renovating Lincoln High School and it will re-open as a permanent high school in September of 2019.
A Lincoln High School community meeting will be held Monday June 5, 6:30 – 8:30 PM in the Hamilton international Middle School Commons, 1610 N 41st Street, with Rick Burke, Director SPS District II. Meeting topics will include:
- Introduction of Ruth Medsker, Lincoln High Principal starting June 1 of this year.
- Updates on high school boundaries. HS Boundary Task Force process and work-to-date.
- Answers to frequently asked questions from prior meetings. Process and timeline for still-open questions.
- Facility design updates.
- Dedicated time for student Q&A. Bring your current HS student even if they aren’t Lincoln-bound to share their suggestions.
- Opportunity for small-group networking to launch PTSA, Music/Arts, and Athletics community groups.
Director Burke will stay until 9:00 PM or later to meet with John Stanford International School families after the Ice Cream Social.