Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Special Guest: Jesseca Brand, from the City of Seattle, explains the City’s Racial & Social Justice Equity Lens. What it is and how the city uses it.
- Committee reports.
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday March 6, 7 PM.
- Public Hearing on the Mandatory Housing Affordability legislation. Thursday February 21, 5:30 PM at Seattle City Hall. Please plan to attend and voice your concerns.
- This year’s Annual Meeting will be Wednesday May 15.
- Time to renew your Wallingford Community Council (WCC) membership! In 2017, the WCC moved to a calendar year membership. You can join at any time throughout the year. Please renew or join now!
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).