The next Monthly Meeting of the Wallingford Community Council will be held Wednesday July 13 at 7:00 PM in the Senior Center of the Good Shepherd Center, 4649 Sunnyside Avenue North (in the second week of the month to avoid the 4th of July holiday).
Note: WCC Monthly Meetings are usually held the first Wednesday of each month.
LOCATION CHANGE: meeting is in the Senior Center at the Good Shepherd Center
Special Guest: Jeff Neuner, Seattle Public Utilities
Jeff will update us on the Transfer Station & answer questions.
- Welcome / Call to Order
- New Board Members & Committees
- Standard Order of Business:
- Approval of the Minutes
- Transfer Station update: Jeff Neuner /SPU
- Fence across Waterway 20
- Housing Levy
- Mayor’s surprise announcement RE: District Councils
- High level report on past actions
- Future dates of note
- Queen Anne CC’s appeal
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up)
- Membership & Dues
- Next monthly meeting is Wednesday, August 3rd, 7pm.
- FYI: for August, The Project Manager for the “Gas Works Park Improvement” will give an update on the maintenance projects that will be going on in the park (comfort station, play area, east entry).