Location Change: The meeting will be in the Wallingford Community Senior Center on the bottom floor of the Good Shepherd Center, 4649 Sunnyside Avenue North.
Special Guest: Jay Rood, Seattle Parks & Recreation
Join us for an update on the “Gas Works Park Improvement” maintenance projects (comfort station, play area, east entry).
Special Guests: Adrian Diaz and Martin Welte, Seattle Police Department
Join us for a discussion on race and policing in Seattle.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Standard Order of Business:
- Approval of Minutes.
- Introduction of the Quality of Life Committee.
- Gas Works Park Improvement with Jay Rood, Project Manager, Seattle Parks & Recreation.
- Discussion on race & policing with Adrian Diaz & Martin Welte, Seattle Police Department (at 7:45 PM).
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- The next monthly meeting will be Wednesday September 7th, 7:00 PM.