7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
Approval of Minutes.
Annual Meeting Election Results.
Committees for 2017-2018.
The Ship Canal Water Quality Project – Jenna Rahm and Alex Mockos, Seattle Public Utilities.
Save Evans Pool and Greenlake Community Center – Susan Helf.
Wallingford Find It, Fix It Walk – Report by Lemmis Stephens III and Paige Madden.
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- The Monthly Meeting on July 5 is cancelled! The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday August 2.
- The Wallingford Family Parade is Saturday July 8 at 11 AM.
- Your Voice, Your Choice: Parks & Streets. The Seattle Department of Neighborhoods asks that you vote between June 3 – 30 for small-scale park and street improvements. Age 11 & older can vote.
- Congestion is expected near Husky Stadium for the University of Washington Commencement on Saturday June 10, 12:30 – 4:30 PM.
- The WallHALA committee will meet on Tuesday June 20.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.