We will hold the next Wallingford Community Council (WCC) monthly meeting Wednesday March 2, 2022 at 7 PM.
- Welcome and Call to Order
- Question & Answer session with Councilmember Sara Nelson (position 9, citywide) – Attendees can ask questions directly in the videoconference, by submitting them through the chat feature, or in advance by email to the moderator.
- Seattle Redistricting – Guest Elsa Batres-Boni, Civic Engagement Advisor, will introduce the Seattle Redistricting Commission and how to participate. The Seattle Redistricting Commission is responsible for overseeing the development of new City Council district lines in response to the completed 2020 Census. Learn more
- Update on new apartment building on Stone Way N. – Guest Scott Lien from Kamiak will join us to provide an update on the development plans and design.
- Board / Committee reports
- Good of the order – (anything you want to bring up).