Welcome / Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- Draft zoning change maps for the Wallingford Urban Village.
- Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) development bonuses proposed for both inside and outside of Urban Villages.
- Proposed zoning definition changes.
- Gathering questions for the City about these changes.
- Wallingford Urban Village Workshop. We are waiting for a date from Rob Johnson’s office.
- Seattle Public Schools Community Budget Gap Meetings for families to provide feedback on budget priorities:
- Ballard High School, Tuesday December 13, 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- South Shore PreK-8 School, Thursday December 15, 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Franklin High School, Tuesday January 3, 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Yard Signs: Keep Seattle Livable; No HALA “Grand Bargain” Upzones.
- The WCC Board approved getting a third party review of the environmental report for Waterway #20.
- North Transfer Station: Official ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday December 10, 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
- Next Monthly Meeting: Wednesday January 4, 7 PM.
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up)