Welcome / Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- Update on possible uses of Meridian Playground, Wallingford Playfield, and Recycling Challenge funds – Eric Fisk.
- Update on the UW Campus Master Plan Comments and Future Review – Brian O’Sullivan or Jon Berkedal.
- Impact Fees to support housing growth – Eric Fisk and Ted Hunter.
- Q & A with Geoff Wentlandt from the City of Seattle.
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up)
- Yard Signs: ‘Keep Seattle Livable; No HALA “Grand Bargain” Upzones’.
- Find It, Fix It Walk with Mayor Murray: Community Walk Action Team meeting on Thursday February 16, 6:30 PM at Wallingford Center in Suite 206, between Bootyland and Bad Woman Yarn. RSVP requested to Lemmis Stephens III.
- Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) wants community feedback on their Strategic Business Plan. Tuesday February 7, 5:30 – 7:30 PM at the North Transfer Station. See the Customer Outreach page for other meeting times and locations.
- Seattle Tenant Bootcamp on Wednesday April 5, 7PM as part of the WCC Monthly meeting.
- The next WCC Monthly Meeting is on Wednesday March 1, 7PM.