You are needed now! Join your neighbors to help us all Keep Seattle Livable!
Tuesday January 17, 6:00 – 9:00 PM. (Come late if you have to. Showing up matters!)
Hamilton International Middle School, 1610 North 41st Street.
Hosted by Councilmember Rob Johnson.
We’ll explore clear and meaningful ways to be part of decisions about our neighborhood. We still have time to stop forced “upzoning” that will hurt Wallingford and surrounding areas. Don’t delay, it’s up to us to guide this process.
Here are the basics of what “Keep Seattle Livable” means:
- Retain zoning that creates community.
- Keep affordable rental prices and property taxes.
- Protect our local small businesses.
- Preserve yards, parks, trees, and sunlight.
- Prevent massive developments next to houses.
- Fund schools, parks, and roads with Impact Fees.
Tuesday January 17 at 6:00 PM – Bring your friends, see what the city is up to, and have your voice heard before it’s too late!