The Seattle Department of Transportation will pave arterial streets in Green Lake and Wallingford. Design will take place in 2017 and 2018, with construction as soon as 2019.
There is an Open House at Green Lake Elementary School, 2400 N 65th Street on Wednesday May 24, 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
Project locations include:
- N 40th Street: Stone Way N to Latona Ave NE
- N 50th Street: Phinney Ave N to Roosevelt Way NE
- Stone Way N: N 45th Street to N 50th Street
- E Green Lake Way N/E Green Lake Drive N: N 50th Street to Densmore Ave N
- Green Lake Drive N: Densmore Ave N to Aurora Ave N
- N 80th Street: Aurora Ave N to I-5
The N 40th Street crosswalk at Bagley Ave N is part of this project.
See these links for more information:
Green Lake Area Paving & Safety Projects
Neighborhood Street Fund: N 40th St and Bagley Ave N Improvements
Can Repaving Lead to a More Walkable Wallingford?