Program: Rob Johnson, City Council Member, District 4
7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
Approval of Minutes.
Rob Johnson, City Council Member, District 4
Hear from Rob, followed by Q&A
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (NOTE: there is no January Monthly Meeting)
- Waterway 23 (dock in Fremont used by Lake Washington Rowing Club) – public access has been restored!
- The WCC joined the Seattle Coalition for Affordability, Livability & Equity, which filed an appeal of the MHA Final EIS.
- The WCC also filed a separate appeal of the MHA Final EIS.
- “Funeral of the Neighborhood Voice” – watch it on KOMO News
- The Roof is Now Open! As a result of a SEPA appeal by the WCC, public access to the roof of the new Tableau building at Woodlawn Avenue N & N 34th Street is open during business hours. The Entry door is located next to Cafe Acadia. If the door is locked, ask at the Tableau reception desk for the door to be unlocked.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.