Your membership and donations support activities that advance the shared interests of the Wallingford community.
- We investigate issues of concern to the community.
- We educate the community on a wide variety of issues and interests.
- We facilitate community improvements by acting as a fiscal agent and by managing grants.
- We advocate for the community with the City and State.
- We cooperate with other organizations throughout our City on common concerns and goals.
- We negotiate to improve projects and policies that impact our community.
- We litigate when necessary to represent the interests of our community.
- We prefer win-win solutions.
- We work to protect public access to the Lake Union.
- We are neighbors working together to build a better community.
Membership is for the 2018 calendar year. Note: To be a member you must reside, own property, or manage a business within Wallingford.