- Disposition of City property next to Dunn Lumber.
- Ship Canal Water Quality Project briefing from Seattle Public Utilities.
7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
The 2018 Membership Campaign is in progress. Join / Renew Membership here.
Approval of Minutes.
- Bob Farrell of the Seattle Department of Finance and Administrative Services discusses the disposition of excess City property at 3819 4th Ave NE. The property, next to Dunn Lumber, was used by the Seattle Department of Transportation for storage of road-building materials.
- Staff from Seattle Public Utilities present an update on the Ship Canal Water Quality Project to prevent stormwater overflow events.
Public Access to Waterway 23 (the dock in Fremont used by the Lake Washington Rowing Club). Public access has been restored but the rowing club is asking to eliminate it. (Click here for a waterways map.)
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- Public Hearing Regarding Rezones to Implement Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) Requirements. Monday February 12, 2018, 6:00 PM. Eckstein Middle School (Auditorium), 3003 NE 75th Street. For those who wish to testify, sign-up sheets will be available starting at 5:30 PM.
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday March 7, 2018, 7:00 PM.
- Click here to Renew Membership or Join the Wallingford Community Council (WCC) for 2018.
- The WCC joined the Seattle Coalition for Affordability, Livability, & Equity which filed an Appeal of the MHA Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- The WCC also filed a separate Appeal of the MHA Final EIS.
- The non-profit Fremont Community School is fundraising to expand. As more children enter Seattle, the demand for all day childcare for infant to age 5 is increasing. Click here to donate or learn more.
- Enjoy the view from the Tableau roof! The entry door is located next to Cafe Acadia. If the door is locked call URG (the building management company) at 206-381-3344 and then contact us so that we can track how often public access to the roof is denied.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.