Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- K C Dietz and Amalia Walton from the Lake Washington Rowing Club on maintaining public access to Lake Union at Waterway 23.
- Eliza Ives and Jacob Orenberg from Seattle City Light on the “Public Direct Current (DC) Fast Charging Electric Vehicle” pilot program in the Gas Works Park area.
- Darby Watson, Project Development Director, from the Seattle Department of Transportation will give an overview of recent design changes to the Green Lake and Wallingford Paving and Multi-Modal Improvement Project (which includes N/NE 40th Street).
- The City Arborist will discuss plans for the trees along N/NE 40th Street (and answer questions).
- Committee reports.
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday December 5, 7 PM.
- The play area in Wallingford Playfield will close on Tuesday November 6 for renovation and improvement, and is expected to open with new play equipment in early 2019.
- The play areas at the North Transfer Station are closed through December 2018 for improvements to address Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).