Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Special Guest: Martin Kaplan of the Queen Anne Community Council (QACC). He will review the current Accessory Dwelling Unit (mother-in-law apartment and backyard cottage) rules, and the Appeal by the QACC of the proposed new rules.
- Update on the Appeal by the Seattle Coalition for Affordability, Livability, and Equity of the Environmental Impact Statement for the Mandatory Housing Affordability policy.
- Committee reports.
- The January Monthly Meeting is cancelled!
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday February 6, 7 PM.
- N 34th Street Mobility Improvements meeting Tuesday December 11, 4:30 – 6:00 PM at Fremont Brewing. (See the postcard.)
- Time to renew your Wallingford Community Council (WCC) Membership!
In 2017, the WCC moved to a calendar year membership. You can join at any time throughout the year, but to be a member for the full twelve months, please renew or join now!
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).