Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome and Call to Order.
- Dunn Lumber HQ Expansion. Presentation and Q&A on the proposed project.
- Public use of Waterway 20 on Lake Union. City of Seattle presentation and Q&A with Nancy Stachey, Manager of Property Management, and Mike Ashbrook, Division Director of the Department of Finance and Administrative Services.
- Alex Pedersen, new Seattle City Councilmember for District 4. Welcome and Q&A.
- The Wallingford Community Council (WCC) Monthly Meeting on Wednesday January 1, 2020 is cancelled. Happy Holidays!
- See you Wednesday February 5, 2020 at 7 PM for the next WCC Monthly Meeting! Have a topic you want covered? Contact us.
- Membership. Sign up or renew now to be a WCC member through April 2021.
- Good of the Order. (Anything people want to bring up.)