7:00 – 9:00 PM
Special Guest: City Councilmember Dan Strauss of District 6 (Wallingford, Fremont, Green Lake, Ballard, Phinney Ridge, and Greenwood). Come hear Councilmember Strauss discuss priorities for the City followed by the opportunity to ask questions.
Barb Burrill will discuss the Wallingford Tree Survey.
- The latest information for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is available from Public Health — Seattle & King County.
- Bring items that cannot go into a recycling cart to Beyond the Cart hosted by Seattle Public Utilities. Saturday March 7, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at Wedgwood Presbyterian Church, 8008 35th Ave NE.
- Historic Wallingford is hosting Researching the History of Your House on Saturday March 14, 1:00 – 3:00 PM at the Mosaic Coffee House, 4401 2nd Ave NE.
- Seattle Public Utilities is updating its Strategic Business Plan and wants to hear from you. Share your insights in the Customer Survey.
- Submit small-scale park and street improvement project ideas for the Your Voice, Your Choice: Parks & Streets program to the Department of Neighborhoods through Wednesday March 18.
- The Green Lake and Wallingford Paving project continues construction on N 40th Street, N 50th Street, and Green Lake Way N. Subscribe with the Seattle Department of Transportation to receive email updates.
- Seattle Public Utilities and the King County Wastewater Treatment Division are beginning construction of an underground storage tunnel from Ballard to Wallingford. See the Ship Canal Water Quality Project website for details.