In-Person, Bi-Monthly Meeting Wednesday January 4, 7 PM
|Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
– Welcome and Call to Order
– Guest: Stephanie Secord, SPU SCWQP Project Manager for the Storage Tunnel and Wallingford Conveyance Projects: “Seattle Public Utilities has selected a contractor for the Wallingford Conveyance Project and we’re looking to begin construction in January 2023. The project includes an approximate year-long closure of Stone Way between N 34th St and N 35th St and we’d like to be able to answer any questions.”
– Guest: Councilmember Alex Pedersen
– Committee reports
– We have moved to every other month (bi-monthly) meetings for 2023. The next Bi-Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday March 1st, 7 PM.
– The Communications Committee is looking for volunteers to help with writing emails and posting content to the website
– Hybrid Meeting Tech Help: need volunteers with the equipment to lend to make the bi-monthly meetings hybrid. It is something we would like to offer, but we need a volunteer to do so. 🙂
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up)