In-Person, Bi-Monthly Meeting Wednesday March 1, 7 PM
- Welcome and Call to Order
- Guest: Stephanie Velasco, Housing Levy Communications Manager, Office of Housing, City of Seattle, along with additional members of her department, to speak on funding sources for housing followed by Q&A.
- Committee reports
- Save the Dates!
- Saturday, April 22nd, Morning, Earth Day clean-up! Details to come
- Wednesday, May 3rd, We have moved to every other month (bi-monthly) meetings for 2023. The next Bi-Monthly Meeting will be folded into our Annual Meeting and Officer Elections, Wednesday May 3rd, 6:30 PM.
- Saturday, June 10th, Morning, Wallingford Waterway Walk and Tour. Details to come.
- The Communications Committee is looking for volunteers to help with promoting the Earth Day Clean-up in April and the Wallingford Waterway Tour in June.
- Hybrid Meeting Tech Help: need volunteers with the equipment to lend to make the bi-monthly meetings hybrid. It is something we would like to offer, but we need a volunteer to do so. 🙂
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up)