Brad Topol, Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) Vision Zero, will present improvements for N/NE 40th Street focusing on safety treatments for pedestrian and bicycle crossings.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Committee reports.
- The Wallingford Community Council and the Northeast District Council host a District 4 City Council Candidates Forum on Monday June 10, 7 PM at the Sand Point Learning Center, 5801 Sand Point Way NE.
- Public Hearing on legislation to change regulations for Accessory Dwelling Units (Backyard Cottages). Tuesday June 11, 5:30 PM in Seattle City Council Chambers.
- The Monthly Meeting on Wednesday July 3 is cancelled!
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday August 7, 7 PM.
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).