Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
Brad Topol, Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) Vision Zero, will present improvements for N/NE 40th Street focusing on safety treatments for pedestrian and bicycle crossings.
Christa Dumpys, SDOT, with updates on the Greenlake and Wallingford paving project, and the NE 43rd Street improvements project in U-District.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Committee reports.
- The Wallingford Community Council and the Northeast District Council host a District 4 City Council Candidates Forum on Monday June 10, 7 PM at the Sand Point Learning Center, 5801 Sand Point Way NE.
- Public Hearing on legislation to change regulations for Accessory Dwelling Units (Backyard Cottages). Tuesday June 11, 5:30 PM in Seattle City Council Chambers.
- The Monthly Meeting on Wednesday July 3 is cancelled!
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday August 7, 7 PM.
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).