Time: 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Date: Wednesday, Sep. 1, 2021
Location: Zoom videoconferencing
We are excited to resume our monthly meetings, virtually for the time being, after the summer break.
- Welcome and Call to Order
- New apartment building on Stoneway – Guest Scott Lien, co-owner of developer Kamiak, will be joining us to share its plans for a new apartment building that will be located at the Stoneway Hardware site.
- New Woodland Supportive Housing Development – Guest Daniel Malone, executive director of Downtown Emergency Service Center (DESC), will join us to share information about the proposed affordable housing development at 817 N. 50th St. and 4905 Aurora Ave. N.
- Good Shepherd Center (GSC) update – Historic Seattle and Meridian School are negotiating an extension on its lease. And, there are plans in the works to upgrade the building. As we continue to gather information, we’ll share what we know. Learn more about GSC’s history.
- Upcoming public hearing on the Seattle Comprehensive Plan – The update to the plan is underway and some proposed changes include renaming single-family zones as neighborhood residential zones.
- Good of the order – (anything you want to bring up).