The Seattle Department of Transportation will pave arterial streets in Green Lake and Wallingford. Design will take place in 2017 and 2018, with construction as soon as 2019.
There is a Drop-in Session at Billings Middle School, West Hall, 311 NE Maple Leaf Place on Saturday June 10, 10:00 – 11:30 AM.
Project locations include:
- N 40th Street: Stone Way N to Latona Ave NE
- N 50th Street: Phinney Ave N to Roosevelt Way NE
- Stone Way N: N 45th Street to N 50th Street
- E Green Lake Way N/E Green Lake Drive N: N 50th Street to Densmore Ave N
- Green Lake Drive N: Densmore Ave N to Aurora Ave N
- N 80th Street: Aurora Ave N to I-5
The N 40th Street crosswalk at Bagley Ave N is part of this project.
See these links for more information:
Green Lake Area Paving & Safety Projects
Neighborhood Street Fund: N 40th St and Bagley Ave N Improvements
Can Repaving Lead to a More Walkable Wallingford?