Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Committee reports.
- Rhonda Bush – update on Historic Wallingford
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday October 2, 7 PM.
- The WCC is looking for volunteers to help write and prepare an engagement survey. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Survey” in the subject, if you are interested.
- The Shorelines Committee is looking for volunteers to help prepare a proposal to improve Waterway 16 (south end of 2nd Ave NE) into a community gem that allows the public a lovely place to access Lake Union. Please email email@example.com if interested, and put “Waterway 16” in the subject, if you are interested.
- Historic Wallingford Remodel & Restore Workshop and Home Tour: Saturday September 2, 10:00 AM, in room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center.
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).