Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome and Call to Order.
- Summary of the Wallingford Community Council (WCC) Board Retreat by President Jennifer Ring-Perez.
- Update on the Northlake Tiny House Village by Ted Hunter.
- Liaison with City Councilmembers by Vice President Glenn Singer.
- Update on the Dunn Lumber HQ Expansion project by Greg Hill.
- Update on public use agreements for Waterway 20 on Lake Union by Ted Hunter.
- Upcoming Member Survey by President Jennifer Ring-Perez.
- Good of the Order. (Anything people want to bring up.)