7:00 PM – Welcome / Call to Order.
The 2018 Membership Campaign is in progress. Join / Renew Membership here.
Approval of Minutes.
Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).
- Public Hearing Regarding Rezones to Implement Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) Requirements. Monday March 12, 2018, 6:00 PM. Northgate Community Center (Multi-Purpose Room), 10510 5th Ave NE. For those who wish to testify, sign-up sheets will be available starting at 5:30 PM.
- Historic Seattle presents an Architectural History Program by Thomas Veith. Friday March 23, 7:00 PM in the Seattle First Church of the Nazarene, 4401 2nd Ave NE. Chat and get acquainted beforehand in the Mosaic Coffee Shop at 6:00 PM.
- The next Monthly Meeting will be Wednesday April 4, 2018, 7:00 PM.
- Help plan the Spring Waterways Walk – a tour of public access points on Lake Union. If you are interested, please contact us or let us know in person at the meeting.
- Click here to Renew Your Membership or to Join the Wallingford Community Council for the 2018 calendar year.
- The WCC joined the Seattle Coalition for Affordability, Livability & Equity which filed an Appeal of the MHA Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- The WCC also filed a separate Appeal of the MHA Final EIS.
- Enjoy the view from the Tableau roof! The entry door is located next to Cafe Acadia. If the door is locked call URG (the building management company) at 206-381-3344 and then contact us so that we can track how often public access to the roof is denied.
9:00 PM – Adjourn.