From the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT):
NE Northlake Way and NE Pacific Street Closed between 7th Ave NE and Brooklyn Ave NE from Saturday March 10 to Sunday March 11
SDOT is advising travelers that NE Northlake Way and NE Pacific Street will be closed between 7th Ave NE and Brooklyn Ave NE (NE Pacific Street becomes NE Northlake Way west of Eastlake Place NE) for significant paving work. This work will begin at 7 AM Saturday March 10 through Sunday March 11. All Detour routes will have signs at every intersection for drivers to follow.
Travelers can expect:
- NE Northlake Way will be closed to all traffic at 7th Ave NE (eastbound).
- NE Pacific Street will be closed from Brooklyn Ave NE to Eastlake Place NE (then NE Northlake Way is closed to 7th Ave NE).
- Westbound NE Pacific Street traffic will be detoured northbound at Brooklyn Ave NE, then at NE Campus Parkway they will take a left and follow that back to NE 40th Street and then they will turn right on 6th Ave NE and that will take them back to NE Northlake Way.
- All parking on NE Northlake Way from 7th Ave NE east to where it becomes NE Pacific Street to NE Boat Street be restricted. “No Parking” signs will be placed 3 days before the parking restrictions begin.
- Uniformed Police officers will be directing traffic at NE Northlake Way at 7th Ave NE, and at NE Pacific Street at Brooklyn Ave NE.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is being completed.