Time: 7 PM.
Location: Room 202 of the Good Shepherd Center, 4659 Sunnyside Ave N.
- Welcome / Call to Order.
- Now coming in November, due to an unexpected conflict: K C Dietz and Amalia Walton, Lake Washington Rowing Club, on maintaining public access to Lake Union at Waterway 23.
- Ruth Harper, Seattle Department of Transportation, presents the results of the southeast Wallingford area Restricted Parking Zone (RPZ) study.
- Update on the the Green Lake and Wallingford Paving project which includes N/NE 40th Street.
- Public Review of a new building at 1624 N 45th Street replacing the burned-out Kitaro’s Restaurant. (Under the City’s new Design Review process, this is the only opportunity for public comment.)
- Committee reports.
- Good of the Order (anything people want to bring up).